JAMA (The Jacksonville Chapter of the American Marketing Association) will be featuring The JOMM at an upcoming breakfast networking event.
A panel of Jacksonville’s brightest digital marketing specialists from The JOMM (Jacksonville Online Marketing MeetUp) will be sharing their knowledge and tips in this open moderated discussion.
Are you encountering any hurdles with your digital marketing efforts? Chances are one of our panelist have experienced similar issues. Take advantage of their combined digital marketing expertise to learn best practices and how to troubleshoot problems.
Topics in this discussion will include web design, content marketing, SEO, behavioral marketing and more! This dynamic panel will share practical ideas and strategies that can be used to:
- Generate more leads
- Increase conversion rates
- Increase retention
- Improve efficiencies
- Make your marketing life easier!
This session will consist of a moderated discussion followed by an open Q&A session with the audience. Bring your digital marketing questions and problems!
Digital Marketing Panelists:
- Manny Torres, Creative Director, Rock My Image
- Mary Fisher, CEO, Mary Fisher Design
- Danielle Antosz, Copy Editor, Search Engine Journal
- Michelle Chance-Sangthong, Digital Strategist & Difference Maker