2014’s first JOMM >> Tuesday, January 14, 2014 @ CoWork Jax
The days of the old funnel approach to sales are ending and it’s important to take a broader look of the key metrics in efforts to make continual improvements to your marketing efforts.
What: Analytics is the discovery and communication of meaningful patterns in data.
How: Analytics often favors data visualization to communicate insight.
Why: By analyzing data, one can make continual improvements to one’s marketing efforts towards their goals.
- Review Changing Trends in the Digital Marketing Cycle
- Review more about Macro & Micro Conversions & Attribution
- Discuss the Benefits of Segmenting Analytics
- Learn Core Analysis Techniques
- Cool Google Analytics Tips & Insights