AAF, AIGA, IABC, JAMA, JOMM, and PRSA Present:
2014 Alphabet Soup Social
This year’s sixth annual Alphabet Soup Social is sure to be a can’t miss! Jacksonville’s leading organizations and their member professionals at the sixth annual Alphabet Soup Social for a night of networking and fun. This year The Jacksonville Online Marketing MeetUp has joined the soup.
The Alphabet Soup Social is free to attend for all and is open to anyone interested in mingling among:
- Professional Communicators
- and more
So bring an appetite for networking, a smile and plenty of business cards. Remember this is event is FREE to attend; plus, drinks and appetizers also free. Members of any organization are welcome to bring a guest at no additional charge.
Just select two tickets and register your guest’s information when you register yourself.
RSVP through Eventbrite by October 15 Participating organizations at the sixth annual Alphabet Soup Social include:
- AAF (American Advertising Federation)
- AIGA (American Institute of Graphic Arts)
- IABC (International Association of Business Communicators)
- JAMA (Jacksonville American Marketing Association)
- JOMM (Jacksonville Online Marketing Meetup)
- PRSA (Public Relations Society of America)
These organizations represent professionals in:
- Public Relations
- Media and Communications
Start the conversation at #abcsoup!